By Faith Ministries Impact Center’s mission is to preach, teach and inspire this generation to live by faith according to the word of God; and to help people experience the love of God that changes lives.
"We see By Faith Ministries Impact Center as a dynamic, spirit-filled ministry, impacting our city, our nation and our world with biblical faith principles."
“For we walk by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7)
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” (Hebrews 11:6)
BY FAITH MINISTRIES IMPACT CENTER is...
- A ministry built upon Faith, Hope, and Love;
- A ministry commissioned to go and make disciples of all nations;
- A ministry that operates in the apostolic and prophetic anointing;
- A ministry with a powerful and effective group of prayer warriors;
- A ministry equipped for healing, deliverance, and restoring the lost; - A ministry that is not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
DECLARATION OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and written Word of God.
- We believe in one God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, buried, resurrected, and ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God and necessary for forgiveness for all.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. - We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. (Acts 2:4)
- We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and that all are available to believers.
- We believe that holiness is a standard of living for his people.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of the believers through the blood shed of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the word of God, by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the personal holiness and purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the atonement.
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper and the washing of the saints’ feet.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope – the soon coming, return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in evangelizing and missionary work in accordance with the Christian commission. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in tithing, offering, and sowing and reaping.